Thursday 26 January 2017

MAUVE HALO VALENTINES DAY MAKEUP ♥

 









I recently bought the Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics palette when it dropped on BeautyBay and I've been loving it. I also thought as Valentine's Day is coming up this palette would be perfect for the occasion. I also really love creating these glam looks as I don't really do them very often on myself.

As I started creating the look, it turned into me trying out a 'halo' effect eye which I ended up loving. This look is very extra, doing the most kinda look and I'm obsessed.

I started with the NARS Primer and then for foundation I used my Beauty Blender to apply the L'Oreal Infallible Matte foundation which I lovee. For concealer and to highlight I used the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and then to cream contour I used the Smashbox contour stick which is the creamiest contour product ever. I then baked my face as always with the Coty Airspun loose powder before I went onto the eyes, this is so I could easily wipe away any falldown from the eyeshadow.

I started the eyes by applying the Urban Decay Eden primer potion, and then I set it with 'Pre Game' from the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette. I then started by blending a mixture of Commando, Tempted and Instinct through the crease for a nice transition. I then of course took the Carli Bybel palette: I first added the lighter of the mauve shades through the crease, I then added the dark mauve shade into the outer V and the inner corner to create a 'halo' effect that I've been seeing heaps on Instagram recently. I worked on the halo effect lots and blended loads before spraying a flat brush with the Mario Badescu rose water and then dipping the brush firmly into the second lightest shade which is a beautiful shimmery pink shade to get the best colour payoff.

I then added a winged liner with the Soap & Glory supercat liner and then I added the L'Oreal Volume Million feline mascara before adding the House of Lashes Iconics. These are super glam and extra and I love it.

I added a really small amount of counter with Java from the Anastasia Contour Kit and then I bronzed with my favourite bronzer at the moment, the L'oreal Glam Bronze. For blush I used a really beautiful mauve shade from NARS called 'Illusive'. I then added LOTS of the two lightest highlight shades from the Carli Bybel palette to the tip and the bridge of the nose, the cheekbones, cupids bow and the inner corners of the eyes.

For the lips I used the L'Oreal Beige a nu lip liner and the Tanya Burr Lip gloss in Lunch Date.

Hope you like this look and have a great Valentines Day 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig