Monday 30 January 2017

• BERRY SMOKEY EYE GLAM MAKEUP •












The next glam look I wanted to create is using one of my favourite eyeshadows ever. It suits everyone I've ever put it on, hope you like it!

For primer I'm going to use my favourite highstreet one which is the Rimmel Stay Matte, it's not siliconey or too slippery which I usually hate with primers and it really works to make my makeup last all day with my super oily skin. For foundation I'm using the EX1 Invisiwear foundation with a flat foundation brush (for fuller coverage) which I also love because it is inexpensive but it also has a yellow undertone which is extremely hard to find in cheaper foundations. Pink foundation look really silly on me and never match my neck or body correctly, even when I'm not fake tanned. For concealer I was really lucky to receive the Tarte Shape Tape for Christmas and it's super full coverage and amazing and to add dimension I cream contour with the Anastasia Cream Contour Kit. I then bake my undereyes and (most of) my face as always with the Coty Airspun Translucent Powder and then set the rest of my face by patting in the bake and applying a tiny bit of the L'Oreal Infallible powder

For brows I always start by applying a gel to give fullness and texture to the brows before i fill them in and (since I've ran out of my Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows and my new one hasn't arrived yet) I then used one of my favourite brow products ever, the Anastasia Dip Brow pomade and then I add the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo to darken them up as the dip brow in my new hair colour shade hasn't arrived yet.

The bronzer I'm obsessed with at the moment is the L'Oreal Glam Bronze, I think this makes me look so much healthier and it blends onto the skin beautifully. I used the Nars Illusive blush which came in a palette that i received for Christmas as well and then for one of my favourite steps of highlighter, I used the Anastasia That Glow Kit and I mix the three lightest shades for my cheekbones, inner corner, nose and cupid's bow and then I normally use the bronze shade for on my chest to tie everything together nicely.

To start on the eyes I always use the Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion and then I set that down with Pre- Game from the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette which I then use to start the look by blending some of the lighter browns into the crease. The main colour that I use all over the lid is one of my all time favourite eyeshadows which is from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette in the shade 'Freshly Toasted' (very similar to Sienna from Anastasia). I add that into the crease first for a smokier transition and then I pack it all over the lid and under the eyes. I then of course add a winged liner with the Soap & Glory Supercat liner which I could never be without and then I added a bit of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. To finish off the eyes I added my favourite lashes ever which are the House Of Lashes 'Iconic'.

For the lip I started with the Barry M Lip liner in number 15 and then I added a small amount of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade 'Toulouse'. 

Hope you liked this look.

 F x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig