Tuesday 4 March 2014

Under The Weather

First of all...

HAPPY PANCAKE DAY...

Wherever you are, if you celebrate it... if you don't... then 

HAPPY TUESDAY.

It seems that recently EVERYBODY has been either getting the flu, a cold, a sore throat... the lists goes on.
For me, that day is today. It would happen when i've got the day off school wouldn't it? I woke up at 6:30 am this morning feeling SHOCKING.

So, what are you supposed to do when you're sick? Just chill out. I feel like i've had no time for YouTube and Blogging recently so today is going to consist of me writing blog posts and editing videos. Even though today is not the day i normally upload but, as i missed Sunday's upload (*slap on the wrist for me*), i will upload one for each channel.

Whist laying here feeling sorry for myself i thought i'd give you all a quick update- and i will probably throw a few excuses in there too.

I have had so much to do for school. Homework, coursework, revision etc. With my exams coming up shortly, every deadline is racing towards me. I know it's the same for most year 11s right now but i'd say that most of them aren't also trying to blog and vlog at the same time.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig