Sunday 9 February 2014

Bourjois Colour Boost- Peach On The Beach ♥

Today's review is on the Bourjois Colour Boost; I have the colour Peach On The Beach.

I love the color the most; it's so bright and pretty. It's much more moisturizing than the normal chubby sticks and is supposed to be waterproof and last for 10 hours. When brands bring out new products they always make big claims which sometimes can leave people disappointed . I am not disappointed by this product at all; i find that it lasts really well, especially when i really blend it into my lips.

I'm not normally much of a lip person and I don't often wear lipstick, however, when a brand that I love brings out a new product; I am always eager to try it no matter what it happens to be. I also feel a little prettier and more dressed up when i'm wearing a nice lip colour.

Even though my favourite colour is orange; the colour doesn't really suit me that well so I love wearing pinky coral colours like this.

The formula is very moisturising which is a massive bonus but also very rare for chubby sticks as they tend to be more drying than normal lipsticks. The colour is quite shiny but i like to really work it into my lips so it looks more matte.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig