Wednesday 1 January 2014

2013 has taught me...

I know everyone is saying this, but where has this year gone? I can't believe that another year is over but I want to squeeze the absolute juice from 2014.

That was a really strange way of saying that I want to embrace every good thing about life this year. Sometimes when I look back I feel that nothing exciting happened this year but that's really not the case. I'm finishing this year sunbathing in Lanzarote and I need to start appreciating these amazing features of life. 

I have come to realise that my friends are THE most important thing in my life. My little friend group has been through the wars this year for many reasons that I do not care to share the details of but... Even though at the time it felt everything was falling apart for all of us I feel that amazing things have come from that experience. We have all become so close and I do not have a clue where I would be without these girls. I'm fully determined to spend WAY more time with my gallss; so, if you're reading (which you will be because I'm going to send you the link).. You just wait. 

I also cannot believe I've been best friends with someone for 8 years. When we went off to different schools we had every opportunity to just loose touch. But we made the effort and we're still besties today; love you tee! 

I entered 2013 not really understanding who I was and what I really wanted to do... I know I don't have to make big life decisions just yet but I had no idea what I even wanted my hobbies to be as I only really dabbled in blogging and YouTube. However, I fully decided that this is what I want to do. There are some really amazing people in this field and it terrifies me to even think about becoming one if them. 

I've decided to start focussing more on blogging and push YouTube backwards a bit just for right now. However, I will definately be picking that back up when I have more of a clear direction.

My advice for this year would be to appreciate what you have, laugh, worry less and let the little things go.

I hope you all have an amazing 2014.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig