Sunday 5 January 2014

My New Years resolutions 2014.

I wasn't planning on doing a post like this. I had a few resolutions in my head but I hadn't planned on publishing them; however, I thought that because I seem to make mostly the same resolutions every year I will write my resolution and the reason so that when I'm loosing inspiration to keep going I can refer back to keep me on the right path.

1. Eat less. 
I know this is the obvious one that everyone does but it had to be in there. 
I don't eat badly. As in, I don't eat junk food all the time, I don't always eat sweets and chocolate. My main issue is that I eat a lot. I get bored very easily and snack all the time.
I want to put that bad habit to bed and eat smaller portions of the good food I already eat.

2. Drink more water.
I say this every year, but it WILL happen. It's so good for you and makes you feel 1 million times better. I'm going to get a 2 litre bottle of water, fill it up everyday and drink it throughout the day. 

3. Spend more time with friends.
I mentioned this briefly in my last post but it's one of my main goals for the year. I have the most amazing friends but I don't spend nearly enough time with them. Even if it's just something silly like, taking my friend's dog for a walk with her. 

4. Spread more positivity.
As cheesy as it sounds, people don't do this enough. I'm not saying that I normally spread negativity, but normally I keep my positive opinions to myself in fear of getting a funny look off a stranger. 

I'm never one of those people that post negative comments on YouTube; I just think it's completely unnecessary. Everyone has opinions and sometimes when watching a video I'll think, "ooh, I don't like her hair today" or something to that effect but I NEVER post them. 
It's not necessary for me to put a downer on someone's day just because of my opinion. 

5. Get things done sooner. 
If I get homework on a Friday that's in for Monday, I garuuntee you that I won't even look at it until Sunday night. If I need to do something, I need to learn to do it ASAP. 

6. Forget about people making me unhappy.
I'm only talking about a couple of people. I let myself get so wound up by little things that people I don't like do and I need to stop that and just let it go. It's not important.

7. Approach "disasters" differently. 
Whenever something seemingly terrible happens I'm going to approach it with 'in 5 years time, is this going to matter.' 

8. Be more outgoing. 
Even if it's jut going somewhere new. My parents and friends are always suggesting places to go for the day but I always just say 'nahh'. But as Zoella would say "just say yes!". 

9. Worry less.
There's no need to let things stew in your mind. Nothing will me solved that way.

10. Take better care of my skin.
To finish on a beauty goal. I want to moisturize more, wear less makeup, give my skin facials that do good and worry less about little blemishes. Who cares?? 


What are your New Years resolutions?? 





Share:

1 comment

  1. I like your resolutions! I dont agree with the "eat less" one though, because you dont need to! :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig