Wednesday 11 December 2013

My Birthday Makeup Look 2013 ♥


It's my birthday today!!

For my birthday; today i am going for fish and chips at a pretty restaurant that i know of with my best and oldest friend from primary school and a few members of my family and then on the weekend i am having a meal, sleepover and shopping day with another group of my best friends and i am so looking forward to it.

I like to plan the makeup that i'm going to wear so that when i come back from school and have to get ready quickly i know what i'm going to do.

I wanted to wear my new lipstick that i got a few days ago so i went pretty neutral on the eyes.


 PRODUCTS:

No7 Beautifully Matte Primer:I decided to wear this because right now i have a few blemishes and this product is designed to boost the oil production to improve spots but still keep your face matte.
Mix of Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick and Revlon Colorstay: Revlon Colorstay is my favorite autumn/ winter foundation and i like to use the maybelline foundation stick for contouring.
Maybelline 24hr powder: This isn't my favorite powder but i find it really brightening and i like it under my brow bone for a highlight.
Fashionista Brow Kit:  I used the medium brown colour for my brows and i used the darker brown for definition at my top and lower lash line.
Urban Decay Primer Potion: my favorite eye primer hands down and i also find that you need this primer with the Urban Decay eyeshadows.
Urban Decay Naked palette: I used a mix of Virgin and Sin in my inner corner and over the first part of my lid, i then used Hustle on my outer corner and finally i used a mix of Naked and Buck through my crease.
Maybelline The Falsies: Definitely my favorite mascara; i love how this makes my lashes look defined but not really clumpy. I also only put this on my top eyelashes as i don't like how i look with full on eyelashes top and bottom.
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer: This is my favorite bronzer for the autumn/ winter time as i find that most other bronzers make me look orange when i have paler skin.
elf blusher- Candid Coral: A nice coral shade with shimmer complements my paler skin tone better and is more subtle.
Maybelline 'Pleasure Me Red' Lip Liner: When using a darker lipstick i prefer using lipliner so i get a cleaner, more polished look.
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick- 107: Quickly becoming my favorite lipstick. I have done a full review of this which i will link here.




 F ♥♥


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig