Tuesday 2 February 2016

Bobbi Brown Greige Palette Smokey Eye for Mature Skin ♥





Today's look is using my new favourite palette from Bobbi Brown- the Greige palette is unreal. My mum asked me to do her makeup the other night so i decided to do a smokey eye on her because it's something i don't do very often.
This look is inspired by the makeup that Hannah Martin did on Caroline Hirons in a video a few months ago. 

Hope you like this look.


PRODUCTS:

I started with the Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer, next the Bobbi Brown Correcter under the eyes to correct any dark pigmentation and then the Maybelline Anti Age Concealer. For foundation I used the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation because it will last as long as it needs to and looks beautiful on all skin types. I set the under eye area with Banana powder from the Anastasia Contour Kit because it's super brightening. I then bronzed up the face with a mixture of the contour shades too, my mum has a longer face so I apply bronzer where the sun would naturally hit the face (rather than in the contours of the face). I set everything in place with the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder.

For the brows I used the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown, this is my all time favourite brow powder~ it can create bold or natural looking brows.
I started the eyes by applying the Benefit Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer. And then of course for the eyeshadow I used the Bobbi Brown Greige Palette, I used a mixture of basically all the shadows to create this look. I used the Maybelline gel liner to give the eye look more intense and smokey. I then finished off the eyes using the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara which is one my all time favourites. 

For the lip colour I mixed the Colourpop ultra matte lips in Midi and Solow and then I popped the Barry M no.11 lipgloss over the top.  
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig