Tuesday 8 November 2016

• CRANBERRY SMOKEY EYE •







So, one of the best times of the year is rapidly approaching. It feels like i started uni about 5 minutes ago and suddenly i'm chatting to my boyfriend about me coming home for Christmas.

So as the time of Christmas parties and such is coming, I've decided that I want to create some makeup looks that are perfect for this time of year. I also want to do this because the makeup looks I tend to do normally can be quite repetitive due to me wearing the same makeup everyday. So this will bring more glam makeup looks to my blog. Hope you like my first look in this series.


PRODUCTS USED:

So i started by priming the face, today I used Benefit Porefessional but any primer that you like will do. For foundation, i used the L'Oreal Infallible matte and then I cream contoured using the LA Girl Pro concealer in shades Medium Bisque and Beautiful Bronze. I concealed and slightly highlighted my face using Maybelline Age Rewind. As always, to bake my face i used the Coty Airspun loose powder and then to set the rest of my face I used the Maybelline Matte Maker powder
For bronzer I used Nars Laguna Bronzer, I then highlighted using the Nars Copacabana multiple and then over the cheeks as a blush I used the Nars Orgasm cream illuminator.

As normal, I started with Charlotte Tilbury legendary brows for my brow gel, then Anastasia Brow Wiz and then Bobbi Brown Fog eyeshadow.


For the eyes i started by priming them using the Urban Decay primer potion / Eden and then setting that with a white eyeshadow so that everything blends out nicely over top. For the eye shadow, the main palette i used was the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette. I started by softly blending Substitute for Love and Freshly Toasted into the crease and slightly over the lid and then i packed Warm Notes over the lid and tried to make it as opaque as possible. I then added Pure Ganache into the first part of the lid and a really small amount of Beans are White along the upper lash line for a bit more dimension. To add a bit more intensity onto the lid i used the Colourpop Ultra Shock Shadow in Sequin which is a very similar to the colour i already used, so you could skip this step.
I then added a winged liner using Maybelline Gel Liner and a small angled brush and then I layered my mascara as per usual. I started with Benefit Roller Lash, then Too Faced Better Than Sex and finally, Maybelline Lash Sensational

On the lips I used L'Oreal Beige A Nu lip liner and then the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss in Rose and Shine.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig