Thursday 12 February 2015

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation Review ♥



As i've said many a time, i love that higher end brands offer samples. The products that they are selling can get very expensive; £29.50 is not an amount of money i wish to waste so i love to go to the counter so that i can try it out prior to handing over any money.

A few weeks ago, i was looking online desperately for a long wearing foundation that actually does wear long (yep lets go with that- you know what i'm saying); i came across Esteé Lauder double wear and nearly completely dismissed it due to me thinking that it was far too heavy for everyday use. However i was walking through Debenhams, saw the counter and went over to ask for a sample; the lady on the counter was very happy to match me and give me one and even told me that it was her all time favourite foundation and it stayed on 100% even when she did the great north run!
A few weeks after using my sample and I knew that this foundation was the one.

A couple of uses of this foundation had me completely sold and the staying power is unbelievable. I wore this foundation for prom and by the end of the night (after hours and hours of sweating on the dance floor) i was convinced that my face was melting off... however, when i got home and looked in the mirror it was as flawless as when i applied it. 

I can apply this foundation with any brush, as long as you don't apply too much it will look great. My favourites to use are the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. However, recently I have been really loving using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge.

This is by far my favourite high- end foundation.

Thanks for reading.
F ♥


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig