Friday 9 December 2016

GOING OUT OUT • BRONZEY MAKEUP LOOK ON ALICIA •









Today's look is a super glam bronze look that I did on my gorgeous housemate Alicia. 

I started the face by applying the L'Oreal Infallible primer to make the the foundation go on smoothly. I then mixed the L'oreal Infallible matte foundation and the EX1 Invisiwear foundation to get the perfect shade for Alicia's skin, I then concealed and highlighted with a mixture of the L'Oreal True Match and the Maybelline Fit Me concealers. I then cream contoured using a mixture of the LA Girl Pro concealer in Beautiful Bronze and the NYX Foundation Stick. I baked the areas where I applied the highlighting concealer with the Coty Airspun loose powder, and then I set the rest of the face with the L'oreal Infallible powder

To finish the face I used the Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer, the Benefit Rocketeur blush and then highlighted the cheekbones, tip of the nose and the inner corners of the eyes with the Anastasia Glow Kit and The Balm Mary Lou highlighter.  

For the brows I started with the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows and then the Benefit Precisely, My Brow pencil

I started the eyes by using the Urban Decay Eden eye primer and then I used some of the taupe and the purple toned shades from the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette, I started the bronzey lid with the Bobbi Brown long- wear shadow stick in Golden Bronze, i then packed Radar from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette and then the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Nillionaire. I then added a winged liner with the Maybelline Gel Liner and then I added some Demi Wispies

I lined the lips using the L'Oreal Lip liner in Beige A Nu and then I added the Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Lunch Date.

Hope you liked this look.

F x 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig