Sunday 1 November 2015

A Lil' London Haul ♥


During half term I went to London for 3 nights and i had the best time ever. I'd never been to London before (well i had, but i was very little) and I've completely fallen in love with this city and I can't wait to go back.

I didn't go crazy with the shopping but we did explore Oxford Street so purchases were inevitable.

TOPSHOP SCARF: I've been obsessed with this scarf ever since I first saw it on Lilly Pebbles' snapchat- she wears it all the time and every time I see it I'm like 😍😍😍😍. I tried to find it on the topshop website but I had no luck for some reason. Until I found the Oxford street topshop that is. If you've never been you need to go- it's unreal in there. 
So I found it and I even got to use my student discount card for the first time. I've gotten so many compliments on it and I love how it makes an outfit. 
P.S the staff at the OS Topshop are so nice.

LUSH KING OF SKIN: I popped into lush to get this product because of how much I've heard Tanya Burr talk about it. I've only ever tried some lip products from lush and I love the all natural ingredients that they use. I've been loving this product and it's made my skin super soft. 

LUSH CELESTIAL MOISTURIZER: as I said, I popped into lush to get King of skin and somehow I ended up with this moisturizer. The lady just kind of cornered me and I ended up with it in my possession. To be honest it's not my favourite- I told her I had oily skin and she claimed that this product didn't feel oily but for me it does. But it may be great for someone with dryer skin. 

MAYBELLINE DREAM SATIN LIQUID: i decided to pick this up again because it was one of the first proper foundations I ever bought I remember loving it. It's really glowy and pretty and I'm remembering why I loved it.

URBAN DECAY DE SLICK SETTING SPRAY: Urban decay is my favourite high end makeup brand but it's so difficult to track down a counter. I decided to purchase the full size of de slick because it's soo great for keeping makeup in place all day. 

URBAN DECAY NAKED SMOKEY PALETTE: as I'm obsessed with urban decay and I've collected all the rest of the naked palettes, I felt the need to pick up this one aswell. It's soo beautiful and the textures and colours are everything. 

MAYBELLINE THE FALSIES: now and again my eyelashes get a little sparse, at these times I can never get them to look how I want them to. I picked up an old favourite and I totally remember why I loved it. It separates, lengthens and gives amazing volume. 

L'OREAL TELESCOPIC: this is another old favourite that I first bought because of Carli Bybel and her amazingly long and luscious lashes. Again, amazing and gives crazy volume and length.

Thanks for reading.
F x 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig