Saturday 31 October 2015

Glam 90s Goth Inspired Makeup Look ♥



As everyone will probably be aware, today is Halloween. However it is also goth weekend in Whitby which is a massive annual event near where I live. Sharon asked me to do her makeup this year and I was really excited because I obviously love doing anyone's makeup that will let me and it was also a chance for me do something dramatic and fun that I'd never done on Sharon before (i do her makeup a lot for nights out). At first she sent me a crazy dramatic picture with cobwebs near the eyes but we decided on a really pretty 90s inspired more glamorous look so she'd fit in but still feel fab.

Here's what i did:

I started with the eyes so that any fall down of eye shadows isn't a problem. I primed the eyelids first with Urban Decay Anti Age Primer Potion and then the Benefit Stay Don't Stray to blank out any redness or veins on the eyelid. I set the primer with a white eyeshadow and then I applied Whisky and Password from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette into the crease of the eye. I then did a dramatic winged liner using Maybelline Gel Liner and the Soap & Glory Supercat liner on the upper and lower lash line and water line. I then set the eyeliner with blackout from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I then finished with the Esteé Lauder Sumptious Extreme mascara.

I started the face by applying the Esteé Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer to ensure that the makeup lasts all day and then I applied the Garnier Insta Blur primer under the eyes to smooth any fine lines so that the concealer sits nicer on the skin. For the base I used the Urban Decay Beauty Balm and then I cream contoured using the Blank Canvas concealer palette. I set everything using the Rimmel Loose Powder and applied a small amount of Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I applied The Balm Mary Lou Manizer to the tops of the cheekbones, the nose and the Cupid's bow and I finished the face makeup with the Revlon Mauvalous blush. 
For the brows I used Benefit Gimme Brow, Benefit Brow Zings and then I darkened them with Password from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette. 

I lined the lips with Rimmel Addiction and then I mixed two Colour Pop ultra matte lips in Tulle and Bumble. 

Thanks for reading.
F x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig