Sunday 18 October 2015

The Balm Mary- Lou Manizer Highlight ♥




Hello my loves!

Today's post is about a cult classic in the beauty world and something I've coveted for a long old time. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter. I used to think that I couldn't ever wear highlight because I have oily skin and it would just make me look shinier. 
But how wrong was I? 
And to think how long I'd been missing out.

I don't really know why it took me so long to buy it because at £17.50, it's definitely affordable. 

So I've been using this product everyday since I bought it and I'm completely obsessed. It's a very dramatic highlight however if you apply a small amount with a fan brush, it can look less crazy if you're not into that look for everyday. I love how soft and blendable the powder is and it feels like amazing quality for such a super price which is the best.

If you love highlighter then you neeed this product. If you don't love highlight then this product will convert you.

Get it.
Right now.
Like, right now.

Thanks so much for reading.
F x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig