Thursday 17 September 2015

Smokey Eye Makeup for Fair Skin ♥






Hello my loves!

Today's look is on my friend Amelia that I did the other night when we went out for our friend's birthday. I wanted to try and create a really pretty smokey eye that made her eyes look super big and pretty yet still suited her pale skin tone. I'm obsessed with how this makeup turned out.

Hope you like it.

So I started by priming the skin with Esteé Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer and then I mixed together two bases to get the perfect colour and finish. I mixed Avon BB Cream and the Maybelline Better Skin Foundation and then I also mixed Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer and the L'Oreal True Match Concealer to brighten up the undereye area. I then used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit to highlight and contour. I used Banana and Vanilla under the eyes, Sand on the tops of the cheekbones and a small amount of Java to contour the cheekbones slightly. I then set the rest of the face using the Rimmel Loose Powder. I warmed up the face using my new favourite bronzer- Too Faced Chocolate Solei. I added more highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones using two Soap & Glory Highlighters- Peach Party & Glow All Out.

I started the brows using Benefit Brow Zings as always and then I filled out the shape with the elf brow kit. I then primed the eyes with the Benefit Stay Don't Stray and then I used the shades from the Soap & Glory Peach Party Highlighter. I then smoked out the eyeshadow using Snakebite from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. For the eyeliner I used the Rimmel Scandelyes Black Kohl liner on the waterline and the tightline and then I used the Maybelline Gel Liner to line the upper lash line and create a flick- I also slightly smoked it out. For mascara I used Benefit Roller Lash and then I added some Kiss Trio Lashes to the outer corner of the eyes.

For the lips I first lined them with the Rimmel Tiramisu liner and then I used the ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Midi.

F ♥ 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig