Friday 30 May 2014

Spring/ Summer Essentials 2014.


I know it seems like summer is never going to turn up, but i can kid myself. I've got so many beauty products that are ideal for summer so i thought that i'd start thinking about what i'm going to use if it ever does bare it's beautiful head.

Solutions Truly Radiant Tint Release Moisturizer: I love products like this for summer as they contain SPF which is great. This product comes out grey and then as you blend it onto your skin (with your fingers) the tint releases giving you a really beautiful glow. This can be worn under foundation or on it's own if  you don't want a lot of coverage.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation: This has got to be one of my all- time favourite drugstore foundations. I particularly love it for the summer because it's very light but still gives good coverage and a beautiful glow to the skin.

Sleek Lace Blush Trio: Sleek is known for the amazing pigmentation and this blush palette is no different. I love the packaging of the Sleek palettes and the product is equally as amazing. This is my favourite of the blush trios as i think the colours are so summery and pretty.

L'Oreal Super Liner- Perfect Slim: This makes liquid liner so easy. The nib is so thin and bendy that it's so easy to do a really quick line. I love winged liner for summer especially as when i wear lighter foundations i like my eyes to look bigger.

Maybelline Colour Tatoos- Pink Gold & Eternal Gold: I have been loving these for months, i think they're amazing. You literally just put a bit of this over your eyelid with your finger and you are good to go. They stay put all day and have the most amazing colour payoff. My favourite two shades for this time of year are pink gold (a pinky- champagne colour) and eternal gold (a very gold/ shimmery shade). I also love permanent taupe for my eyebrows.

Bourjois Colour Boost- Peach On The Beach: I love the colour of this product, it's really moisturizing and looks so pretty on the lips. 

Maybelline Baby Lips- Cherry Me: A fairy recent discovery of mine but also one of my favourites at the minute. The colour is so pretty and can be built up to a strong colour or can be left more subtle and pretty. 

What's your favourite summer product?

F x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig