Sunday 13 September 2015

Minimal Natural Makeup Look ♥










Hello my loves!

Today I decided to do a natural, minimal makeup look. I wanted to change things up a bit with my skin makeup because I've been wearing full coverage and full on contour for a few months now. I picked up this Nivea Tinted Moisturizer so i wanted to create a pretty natural makeup to go with it and try it out.
Hope you like it :)

PRODUCTS:

Esteé Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer.
Nivea Tinted Moisturizer.
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit- Banana.
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder.
Benefit Gimme Brow.
Anastasia Brow Duo- Medium Brown.
Naked 2 Palette- Blackout along lash line.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.
Benefit Hoola Bronzser.
Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer.
Soap & Glory Glow All Out.
Benefit Dandelion Blush.
Maybelline lip liner- Sweet Pink.
Rimmel Lip Liner- Eastend Snob.

Thanks for reading.
F x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig