Wednesday 20 May 2015

Everyday Flawless Makeup Look ♥



Recently I have been obsessed with highlighting and contouring properly and the whole 'flawless face' look which I've never really done much of before. 

For some people highlighting and contouring is something that they only due when they have a special event or are going out on a night time but I don't know about you but I want a chiseled and sculpted face 24/7, please.

Today I decided to try and create a more natural look whilst still incorporating the face makeup that I'm loving.

Onto the makeup:

First I primed my face using the Clinique superprimer to make sure everything blends out smoothly and then in the centre of my face I added some of the No7 stay matte primer. Then I used Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on any blemishes and on the very inner part of my eye and then for a more highlighting concealer under my eyes I used the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and then I set my under eye concealer with the Bare Minerals Well Rested Powder for a gorgeous under eye highlight- i also added more of that product to other high points of my face. I then set my face makeup in place using the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder and then I went straight and did my eyebrows. First I used the L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper because it makes filling in your brows soo much easier and then I used the Benefit Brow Zings brow kit to fill in / draw on (because i have little to no brows naturally) my eyebrows. To highlight and lift my eyebrows I used the Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Pencil/ highlighter and then to enhance that further I used 'Foxy' from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette but any white eyeshadow will do the job.

I then used the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Maxi Bronzer on my cheekbones and temples as a transition colour for my contour, and then to contour my cheekbones, my nose and my eyes (in the crease) I used the Benefit Hoola Bronzer which i looovvveee. I then used the Benefit Dandelion Blusher on the apples of my cheeks and blending towards my temple.

For my eyes I just added the L'oreal Black Buster liner in a slight wing, then I went on with the Lancome Hypnose Mascara and then I cut some little Primark False Lashes in half and added the smaller end to the outer corner of my eyes for a subtle bit of something.

For my lips I used the Rimmel lasting finish colour balm // All You Need Is Pink and then I blotted it loads to create more a wash/ stain of colour.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like this makeup look.
F ♥





Share:

2 comments

  1. You look so pretty! I always do something really really simple because at 7am my brain is not fully working! Amazing job :) xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig