Saturday 13 June 2015

Prom Smokey Eye Makeup ♥♥



  



In the UK prom season is coming up and most year 11's left school yesterday. So I decided to create a smokey eye makeup look that would look gorgeous for prom to give anyone who's doing makeup looks for prom on themselves or anyone else or anyone deciding what kind of look they want.
I did a few of my friend's makeup for prom including my own and I had the best time ever saying goodbye to everyone.

All of the pictures above were taken with flash photography- so you can see that all the products listed below are fine for flash photography and won't give any flashback! :)

I will have a more natural- glam type of look coming soon!

To prep the skin for foundation I used the Garnier Bluring Primer because it smoothes the skin and makes foundation glide on perfectly.  For foundation I used the Revlon Colorstay Foundation because it has medium to full coverage and it stays put all night. I then used a cream Concealer Palette to contour and highlight the face- it gives amazing definition and looks amazing in prom photographs. I then used the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer to get rid of any dark circles under the eyes. I then set everything into place using the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder. For powder contour and highlight I used the Blank Canvas Contour and Highlight Kit which is a great and affordable kit- I used the second darkest shade for contour and the banana shade for highlighting. For blush i used Benefit Dandelion Blush which works amazingly for pale skins, and then to finish the face I used a shimmery pearl highlighter from No7.

For the brows I started off with Benefit Gimme Brow which I swear by! It makes filling in eyebrows so easy and makes them look so much more natural. I then began drawing in the shape I wanted with the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Hot Chocolate and then I used an auburn toned eyeshadow from Flormar (which I believe to be an Italian company).

To start the eyes I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold over the first part of the lid, and then i used the same product but in Metallic Pomegranate in the outer corner of the lid. From the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette I used Dust over where I put the Pink Gold shade, in the center to the outer corner I applied Factory and then I used Blackheart right in the outer corner- I used a flat edge to ensure that I had a straight line (you could also use tape for this). I added Factory and Blackheart to my lower lash line as well. I added a thin line of Maybelline Gel Liner and then I used the No 7 Extreme Length Mascara however the mascara isn't too important as I added false lashes too. The false lashes I used are the Millie Mackintosh Soho Lashes which are beautiful and make the whole look really glamorous. If you are not used to wearing lashes then I would recommend opting for a smaller pair so they are more comfortable for you to wear all night, I used much smaller lashes on Amelia for our actual prom night and they still look just as pretty. I then added Virgin from the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette into the inner corners of the eyes, the brow bone and on the cupid's bow.

I lined the lips with Rimmel Eastend Snob Lip Liner which is my all time favourite and then I used Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Picnic in the Park.

Thanks for reading.
F ♥

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig