Friday 22 May 2015

Cream Contour and Bright Lip Spring/ Summer Makeup ♥






Hey everyone! Today's look includes a cream contour and my favourite lipstick ever!! I absolutely love this look for spring/ summer but I wear this look on every nice day when I can get away with it ♥♥

Hope you like it!

First I applied the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer and then I started to do a cream contour routine. For highlighting I used the lightest shade of the Revlon Colourstay foundation in a triangle shape under my eyes, in between my brows, above my jaw line and on the centre of my nose and chin. For the cream contour I used the darkest shade from an unbranded concealer palette that I got off of amazon: that goes under my cheekbones, on my temple, the sides of my nose all the way round to the contour of my eye and on my jawline. I then blended the contour shades with one brush and the highlighted shades with another, I then added some of the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Highlight stick over all of the highlighted areas and under my eyes- to conceal my under eyes I used the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer because it's my favourite but also helps to brighten under the eyes.
I then set everything in place using the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder and to set under the eyes and anywhere i put the highlight, i used the Bare Minerals Well Rested powder which is one of my all time favourite products.
To intensify and set the contour i first applied the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Maxi Bronzer onto my temple and the tops of my cheekbones and then to contour my nose, cheekbones, jawline and temple i used Benefit Hoola Bronzer. For Blush i added a small amount of the Revlon Blush // Mauvalous.

For my eyebrows I first used the L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper and then I filled in the shape with Benefit Brow Zings powder and then to highlight my brow bone I used 'Strange' from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette which I also added all over the lid too.
I then created a little cat- flick with the Soap & Glory Supercat Liner and then the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. 

My lipstick is my absolute favourite part of the look! It is the Maybelline Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil // In With Coral. It's beautiful and is also a really amazing dupe for Lime Crime Suedeberry and is much more accessible!

I hope you love this look as much as I do!
Thanks for reading.
F ♥


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig