Friday 15 May 2015

Gigi Hadid Inspired Everyday Makeup Look ♥





Gigi Hadid is everywhere right now and I'm pretty sure you can't take a bad photo of her. I took inspiration from the looks that she wears often to create a look suitable for everyday.

Hope you like it :)


First I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer and then the Bare Minerals Pure Brightening Serum foundation. For concealer I used the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and set it with the Bare Minerals well rested powder and I set the rest of my face with the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder. I used the Rimmel Maxi Sum bronzer to warm up my face and give it some shape and then for blush I used Benefit Dandelion. 

For my brows I first used the L'Oreal brow artist plumper and then the Benefit Brow zing palette. All over the lid I used 'dust' from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, I then used Soap & glory super cat liner to create a flick and then I finished off the eyes with the Lancôme Hypnose mascara. 

For the lips I first applied my favourite Rimmel lip liner in Eastend Snob, I then used the Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake and then in the centre of my lips I used the Rimmel Kate lipstick // 28. 

Thanks for reading
F ♥

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this post, you got the makeup look pretty accurate with the bronzed skin and pink lips- so pretty!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ootd-pink-coats-and-rubbish-quality.html

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig