Monday 16 February 2015

Glamorous Makeup Look & Outfit ♥♥



MAKEUP:

I started by spraying the Urban Decay De- Slick setting spray all over and then I went on with the Benefit Porefessional primer. 
I applied a small amount of two foundations, first I used the Bare Minerals Brightening serum foundation because it really brightens and gives your face a real lift. For coverage I applied a tiny amount of Estée Lauder Double Wear anywhere that needed slightly more coverage. For concealer I used the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer followed by the Bare Minerals Well Rested powder around my eyes to brighten. I then set everything further my spraying more Urban Decay De Slick followed by the De Slick powder by Urban Decay. 
For my brows I used the L'Oreal Brow Plumper followed by the Benefit brow zings palette to fill in my brows and make them slightly thicker.
I used the Benefit Hoola bronzer to contour and the Sleek Lace Blush Trio (Orange Shade).
I didn't apply any eyeshadow because I wanted the look to be all about the lashes, however I did apply a small amount of the bronzer in my crease define it a bit more. 
I did a cat flick using the Soap & Glory Supercat Liner and for mascara I used the new Maybelline Sensational Mascara.
My eyelashes are the Millie Mackintosh Portobello lashes and I absolutely love them. 
Finally, for my lips I used the Avon red lip liner. I love it because it stays on all night and as I was going out to eat this night, that was put heavily to the test.




Outfit:

Top: ASOS
Skirt: New Look
Cardigan: River Island
Shoes: ASOS
Necklace: Marks & Spencer's 
Tights: Primark 

I hope you love this makeup and outfit look as much as I do.

Get Ready With Me Video: 



F ♥
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi,
    Come and take beautiful Animated Gifs Free aquariums butterflies flowers waterfalls animals love ... Enjoy!
    Images Animated Gif

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig