Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Day Natural Glam Makeup Look ♥



So, if you didn't already know, I have started a blog with my friend Amelia.
It's all very exciting and we're really enjoying it- I will link it at the end of this post if you want to check it out (all posts are obviously different).
The reason I mentioned it is because I do something called 'Makeup Monday' and I posted a Christmas party makeup look, so I thought that I would create a more subtle makeup look that you could put on at the start of Christmas Day that is way more natural than the party makeup, but you are sure to feel special in it all day.

I began by grabbing the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer to make sure that my makeup stays in place all day. I then used the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hr Nude Foundation because I know that I do not have to worry about it once it is on. It looks great and will not budge all day.
I then used my favourite under- eye concealer which is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer as it's really good for brightening. For my blemishes I used the Soap & Glory Kick Ass concealer as I find it covers spots really well.
For my eyebrows I started with the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil and then I went over with the Benefit Brow Zings kit to fill out my brows and make them look fuller but more natural.
I started on my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo // Pink Gold as a really pretty base, then I used Sin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette all over the lid and Sidecar in the outer corner.
I then lined my lid with the Soap & Glory Supercat Liner doing a pretty cat - eye.
I finished the eyes by layering a few different mascaras until I was happy with my lashes- I used L'Oreal Telescopic, YSL Shocking and L'Oreal Miss Manga. 
I then used my favourite powder Maybelline Matte Maker Powder to set everything in place, for bronzer I used NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer // Sunny and for blusher I used the Revlon blusher // 003 Mauvelous. 

The video of this makeup look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NCEu8JWyy4&list=UUEc1lFgViPaBufp-kMjgWWA


I hope you like this makeup look and if you have any requests for future blog posts leave them in the comments below!

F ♥


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig