Sunday 29 June 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoo // On and On Bronze.



The Maybelline Colour Tattoos are one of my favourite products of all time, I think they are amazing. They're a cream eyeshadow but they stay in place all day and make an amazing base for eyeshadow. They are so quick in the morning; you just apply with fingers and blend all over the lid.

I bought a lot of the colours but recently i have been enjoying On and On Bronze. I love using this product with a fluffy brush and blending it just higher than the crease. It looks really amazing on it's own but then using another bronze colour over it helps it have a more smokey effect.

As I've said previously, I think these products are amazing and they make a really easy eye look but then also make an amazing base for other eyeshadows and helps them come out way more intense and last all day.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig