Friday 20 June 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoo // Permanent Taupe.


I've been absolutely in love with these Maybelline colour tattoos; the concept, formula and colour range is amazing. I have been loving Permanent Taupe for my eyebrows; I use it on a Real Techniques brow brush and it creates the most natural looking brow so easily.

Normally i love using powders, however because i have so much to fill in (due to extremely blonde eyebrow hairs) and sometimes when filling in my brows with shadows, it takes a long time to build up any colour.

I initially tried this product on my eyebrows because everyone was raving about the Anastasia Brow Pomade (total spelling guess) and i thought this product looked similar. The colour is spot on and i think would suit a lot of different hair and brow colours.

The packaging is very simple but great as it shows the colour through the bottom which is great for storage but it also has a decent lid so that all the product doesn't just completely dry out.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes a fuller brow.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig