Sunday 20 March 2016

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation.

The time has come to shine the spotlight on my all time favourite foundation. I had no idea that this would happen. This foundation doesn't have "matte" in it's title anywhere. It actually has the exact opposite of that. I wanted to try this foundation after seeing Chloe Morello use it, she's my fave and it looked absolutely gorgeous on her and as I'm obsessed with trying new foundations and concealers, I had to give it a go.

Due to my insanely oily skin, reading "luminous" makes me very nervous to try a foundation. I decided to just go for it and use it when I had a full day at college, this way I could see what it actually looks like. I wasn't at home to touch up every few hours and I don't normally carry makeup to college. 

So, the application. It's an extremely light, water based texture which makes the application extremely easy. You only need a few drops to get a beautiful coverage however building up in certain areas is also very easy. I was bowled over by the coverage because it made my face look flawless but it also didn't look like I was caked in makeup. So later on, I arrived home from college with slight fear and anxiety to glance in the mirror and be greeted by an oily mess that's been walking around in public all day. 

But no. Flawless. Glow but no oil. 

I was amazed and super happy that I didn't have to stick to 100% matte foundations all the time. This foundation gives me a glow but keeps the oil away. 

Obsessed. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig