Monday 1 February 2016

HOW TO FALL BACK IN LOVE WITH BLOGGING.



Committing to a blog is like committing to any other relationship in your life. Difficult... Amazing but difficult. 
And like any other relationship, spending too much time together makes you question whether it's going somewhere. 
I've been blogging for nearly 4 years so I feel like I've got substantial experience that qualifies me to talk you through how to fall back in love with your blog if you feel your inspiration fading away.

TAKE A BREAK.
This seems like the exact opposite of what you should be doing but trust me. 
Take the pressure off for a few weeks, write down any post ideas you have in the note section of your phone and then start back fresh with a clear direction.  

GIVE YOUR BLOG A MAKEOVER.
If you've followed my blog for a while I hope you've noticed my lil' (and by that I mean super big and exciting) makeover. I've done this many a time and it really helps with inspiration and getting you excited about posting. 
My template is from pipdig and it's super easy to use if you're not so great at graphic design or don't fancy doing it yourself. 

BLOG WHAT YOU WANT! 
One of the best things about having a blog is the lack of rules. It's yours and you can talk about whatever you want. 
If you're not interested in what you're talking about, it will show, and no one else will be either. 
Mix up your posts from time to time to keep it interesting. 

FOLLOW NEW PEOPLE.
Following other great blogs will flood you with tons of inspo, and support your fellow bloggers.
Seeing the great things that others are doing will also motivate the f*ck out of you! 

Hope this helps you out.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig