Saturday 1 August 2015

Glamorous Winged Liner Everyday Makeup ♥









Today's makeup look is a glamorous winged liner makeup look that is very glam yet still suitable for an everyday thaang that you maybe just want to make a bit more effort for.

I hope you like this look- remember to leave any requests you have below for makeup looks/ other posts.

I started by using my favourite primer which is the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer and then going onto my favourite long- wearing foundation as today i have a long day ahead so i want everything to last- L'Oreal Infallible Matte/ Pro Matte Foundation. For concealer, i used Urban Decay Naked Skin under my eyes and then i added Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer to any blemishes. I then set the under eye concealer with the Soap & Glory Blot Powder and then i set the rest of my face using the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder which is the best for making your face stay matte all day long. I then added the Bare Minerals Well Rested Concealer under my eyes to brighten- I also added this all over the eye lid.
For my contour i used the Rimmel Maxi Sun Bronzer on the real techniques sculpting brush, and then i added some Benefit Hoola over top and also to bronze the rest of my face. I highlighted my cheekbones and above my brow using the Stila Kitten highlighter which I looovveee. I've only recently been loving highlighter- i never used to wear it so recommend me good ones please and I'll try them :). For blush I used the Rimmel Santa Rose Blush for a pretty warm peach look.

For the brows I always apply the Benefit Gimme Brow first and then I go over to fill the shape out with Tease eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I applied the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden to my lid and then I set it with Foxy from the Naked palette again and then to the crease/ outer corner I mixed a very small amount of Chopper and YKD just to add some slight definition. I then of course added a fierce wing which I would be incomplete without, I used the L'Oreal Super liner Blackbuster liner and then I used the Maybelline Master Precise liner to make the wing super sharp and long. I then of course added mascara for which i used a mixture of Benefit Roller Lash and Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme (I always keep my lower lashes free from mascara to lift the eye) and then because my eyelashes are at a very thin and patchy stage of their cycle, i added some of my favourite trio/ three knot lashes to each eye. 
I finished the look with the Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob and then the Rimmel Lipstick in no. 38.

Thanks for reading.
F x 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig