Thursday 6 August 2015

Amal Clooney Inspired Wedding Makeup ♥







The other week I got the pleasure of doing my gorgeous friend Sara's makeup, I was very much inspired by a video I saw on queen Charlotte Tilbury's channel of the makeup she created for Amal Clooney's wedding. As Sara has the same skin tone etc as Amal, I was super excited to do Sara's makeup.

I started with Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting primer mixed with the L'Oreal Lumi Magic base as the look needs to be super luminous and "lit from within" (as queen CT would say) but Sara has super oily skin and it's important that the makeup lasts all day. For foundation, I used a mixture of Sara's foundation MAC Studio Fix Fluid and my Blank Canvas Concealer Palette to give more shape to the face and to cream contour slightly. I then set everything in place using the Flormar Dark Loose Powder and then I bronzed up the face using Benefit Hoola bronzer. Highlighter is very important to this look so I used the St Moriz highlighter which is super bronzey so works really well on Sara's skin tone. I then used the Rimmel Santa Rose blush which is a really pretty peachy colour. 

I filled in her brows naturally using the Benefit Brow Zings in Dark. 
For the eyes I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over the lid which looked perfect and amazing on Sara. I then buffed Sidecar and Smog from the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette to set the paint pot and intensify the colour. I then smudged the Rimmel brown kohl liner along the top lash line to make the lashes look thicker. 
I then applied the Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite mascara and added some of my favourite Kiss Trio Lashes to give more curled look to the lashes. 

For the lips I first applied the Rimmel Eastend Snob Lip Liner and then I went on with a small amount of the Rimmel Colour rush balm in All You Need Is Pink. 

I hope you like this look as much as I do, thanks for reading.
F x 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig