Sunday 10 May 2015

Everyday Bronzed Makeup Look ♥




Eventhough Spring/ summer is supposedly here, there ain't no chance of a natural tan. So today I decided to fake it with makeup. I created a really pretty everyday makeup look incorporating bronzed skin.
I hope you like this look :)

I started off my applying the No 7 matte primer and then I went on with the Estée Lauder Double wear foundation. I then used the Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes. To set my under eyes I used the Soap & Glory kick ass powder and then I set my entire face with the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder.
To contour my face I used a mixture of the Rimmel maxi shimmer sun bronzer and the NYC smooth skin sunny bronzer. For blush I used the Revlon Blush in Mauvalous.
For my eyebrows I started with the L'Oreal brow artist plumper and then I filled them in with the Benefit brow Zings and then I highlighted my brow bone with the highlight end of the Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph and 'foxy' from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I added some Rimmel Scandeleyes in nude to my water line to brighten up my eyes. 

Then I used 'Tease' in the crease, 'Blackout' to create a soft wing and 'bootycall' in the inner corner. I used my favourite mascara Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and then I added some Millie Mackintosh Portobello lashes that I cut to add to the outer corner.

For the lips I used the Rimmel lip liner in Eastend Snob and then I used the Tanya Burr lipgloss in Afternoon Tea. 

Thanks for reading.
F :) 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig