Thursday 26 February 2015

Night Out Makeup Look on Tia ♥







Hey everyone! 

Whenever I see my bestie, she always lets me/ asks me to do her makeup and because she's soo beautiful and up for any look I always have so much fun doing it.
She stayed over last week and we went for an Indian- this is the makeup look I created on her. 

So I started by applying the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm because Tia's skin isn't oily but I still wanted to apply a nice base to ensure that the foundation went on smoothly but she wasn't feeling a benefit porefessional kinda vibe so I opted for Urban Decay instead. 
For foundation I mixed together the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and the Maybelline Superstay 24 hr Foundation to darken the colour and make it more long lasting- it worked really well.
I then used the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer mainly because it's the darkest concealer I have but I also really love the formula. I then set everything in place using the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder.
Tia then filled in her own brows using a HD Brows Kit.

For the eyes I started by applying the Urban Decay Primer Potion to make sure that there was no fallout from the shadows and the pigment was strong. I then used Sin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette all over the lid and then Smog in the outer corner. For a soft winged liner look I used Blackout from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.
For mascara I got Tia to apply the L'Oreal Miss Manga to her top and bottom lashes and then I popped Smog along the lower lash line. 

I then used the Benefit Hoola bronzer to slightly contour and bronze up the face and then I used the Benefit Dandelion blush.

Then Tia went on with MAC Velvet Teddy which is a really beautiful pink nude shade that's soo flattering on Tia's skin tone.

Thanks for reading.

F x 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig