Monday 20 March 2017

TIRED/ HUNGOVER MAKEUP LOOK





This is my "trying not to look tired or hungover" makeup look. Obviously if you are hungover or tired you could totally just stay in bed all Sunday but this is for if you actually need/ want to look presentable or if you are doing something the day after.

This is the makeup i wore to Nandos on Sunday with my friends when we were all a bit worse for wear. 

I started with the Smashbox Photo Finish primer water which i recently bought and have been loving, rosewater sprays would also be great for refreshing your skin and prepping it for makeup if you're tired. I then went with one of my favourite drugstore primers which is the Maybelline Super Stay Primer, I like it because it doesn't feel silicone-y and really slippery like some primers do which I'm not the biggest fan of. 
I then used my favourite foundation of the moment which is quickly making it's way to one of my all time faves, the Smashbox Studio Skin foundation and then I also used the corresponding concealer with a little bit of Tarte Shape Tape over the top. I then baked my face like normal with the Coty Airspun Translucent loose powder and then I set the rest of the face with the Maybelline Matte Maker powder. Bronzer is something that definitely helps to make you look much healthier so I added lots of the Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer, then the Kiko cream blush and then i added the Sleek Soltice highlighter.

For the eyes I went really simple and just set them with a white eyeshadow, used the highlighter in the inner corner, added the Soap & Glory Supercat liner and the L'Oreal volume million feline mascara. The next step is obviously optional but i feel like adding lashes is a super easy way of looking wide awake and fresh with very minimal effort. I used the Ardell Demi Wispies in 603.

For the lips i lined them with MAC Whirl and filled them in softly with MAC Velvet Teddy.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig