Wednesday 18 January 2017

• JANUARY AFFORDABLE EVERYDAY MAKEUP •







The first makeup look of the new year is here! For my January (also known as, "no money month") I decided that I wanted to use all high street makeup in honour of no money month. For the people who didn't get loads of makeup for Christmas or don't have the money to spend on expensive makeup because of Christmas.

The feels of January led me to spend £50 in Boots the other day to try and make myself feel a bit better. I'm a student and therefore I can't really spend money on myself very often anymore. Butttt I also wanted to do this post because I have been soo impressed with some of the things I picked up.

Hopefully this will be useful.

• PRODUCTS •

One of my favourite drugstore primers is the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer, I think it's the best cheaper one I've tried. Then I decided on the Revlon Colourstay foundation, recently I've been loving the L'Oreal Infallible 24 hr one but due to the winter making my skin quite a bit dryer, I prefer the finish of the Revlon one this time of year.
I also loovee the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and the NYX Foundation Stick to cream contour (they have loads of shades that will work for most skin tones). To bake I use the Rimmel Match Perfection loose powder and then I set the rest of my face using the L'Oreal Infallible powder.

For bronzer I've been obsessed with the L'Oreal Glam Bronze, for highlighter I used the Colourpop SuperShock Cheek in Spoon and then for blush I used Revlon Mauvalous blush.

For brows I used the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil and then the Tanya Burr Perfect Brows kit which I love and i also used for the eyes. I used Pebble from the kit in the crease, Chestnut along the lash line and Fairy Cake under the brow bone and in the inner corner. I lined my eyes using the L'Oreal Super Liner and then I've been using the L'Oreal Volume Million Feline Mascara which I really like because it keeps the lashes looking curly and black all day.

For the lips I used the L'Oreal Beige A Nu lip liner and then i recently bought a set of the NYX Soft Matte Lip creams that I've been super impressed with- this is the colour Toulouse.

F x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig