Saturday 18 July 2015

Cream Contour & Bronze Eye Makeup Look ♥







So today's look is on my friend Tia, she slept at my house the other night and we just decided to have a play with makeup. The look turned out looking beautiful so i decided to share it with you all. As we were just having a play with no real plan, I used lots of products however if you wanted to recreate it you could just take inspiration. 


I started by applying the Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting primer all over the skin. For foundation I started with the Bare Minerals Pure Brightening Serum foundation all over and then I applied the Nars Sheer Glow foundation anywhere that needed more coverage. For under eye concealer I used the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. Then I used my concealer palette from Blank Canvas to cream contour Tia's face. I then set where I highlighted and contoured with the Blank Canvas Contour and highlight palette. I then highlighted the tops of the cheekbones with the Stila Duo in Kitten and then for blush I used the Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose. I then lastly set the under eye area with the Bare Minerals Well Rested Powder. 

For the brows I started with the Benefit Gimme Brow, and then I shaped them with the Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil and then finally I filled them in with the Benefit Brow Zings to make them look more natural. 

For the eyes I started with the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden to make the eye shadows last longer and the Urban Decay shadows act better with a good base. For the base colour I mixed Sin and Sidecar from the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, then I put Smog in the outer corner and on the lower lash line, Virgin in the inner corner and then added some black eye shadow to the lash line. I then added some Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara and then I added some Haute Couture lashes which are like 3 individual lashes in 1. 

For the lips I applied the Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend snob, then the Rimmel lipstick in no. 38 and then Tia used her Dior Lipgloss.

Thanks for reading.
F x 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig