Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Everyday Long- Wearing Makeup ♥





Today's look is the makeup that i literally wear every single day. For college, a meal out, a friends house. Every. Day. I've finally found products that I'm in love with and that work amazingly well for the oily skin that i have been so kindly blessed with. This makeup stays in place all day on my skin and still looks great at the end of a long one. I hope it's helpful for any of my oily skinned gals out there!

P.S I dyed my hair wooo!!!

My all- time favourite primer is the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer because it doesn't have a really slippery texture yet it doesn't have a very drying feeling either- it's somewhere nicely in the middle and it makes my makeup last all day long.My absolute favourite foundation that i've only recently discovered is the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation which is unreal. Like if i could only have one foundation for the rest of my life i would choose this one with no regrets. It stays matte for hours on end yet doesn't look dull at all, it has an amazing full coverage but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. If you have oily skin or you just love a matte finish, this is a must! For any blemishes on my skin i have been using the Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer and for under my eyes to brighten i have been loving the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. They are both amazing and make any areas the foundation hasn't perfected (which are few and far between) every better and brighter.I then set everything in place using the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder which is my favourite powder of all time and in my opinion it's better than Rimmel Stay Matte. And to brighten up my under eye area my favourite product is the Bare Mineas Well Rested Powder because it makes me look wide awake. To bronze up my skin i apply Benefit Hoola Bronzer to the high points of my face or anywhere the sun would naturally hit my face and then i use the NYC Smooth Skin Sunny Bronzer to contour my cheeks, temples and jaw line. I then added a small amount of the Stila Duo in Kitten. To finish off the face i added Benefit Dandelion blush.

To start my eyebrows I always use the Benefit Gimme Brow / Medium/ deep because it makes filling your brows sooo easy. I then fill out the shape a little bit using the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil and then i of course go onto powder because it's what looks the most natural for me, i love using 'tease' from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I also add the matte white shadow from this palette all over my lid and onto my brow bone. I always have to have a winged liner so i grab my Soap & Glory supercat liner to do this because it the best liner ever and it lasts for ages. For mascara, my favourite is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and i love it way more than any high end mascara right now.

For lips i always do the same, i simply line and fill them in with the Rimmel lip liner in Eastend Snob.

Thanks for reading and i hope you love this look as much as i do.

F x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig