Sunday 6 July 2014

Clinique Stay Matte Oil- Free Makeup.



As I've mentioned previously, I prefer buying foundations from higher end brands because it's possible to get a sample prior to buying it and see if you do like it. That way, you don't waste your money. 

When Clinique first came out with this foundation I was really eager to try it; Clinique is one of my favourites and anything with 'matte' in the tital appeals to me due to me having oily skin.
I went to grab a sample and I took it on holiday with me over Christmas so I could try it out properly. 

I really enjoy this foundation; it gives a matte finish as the name suggests but it's not overly matte and fake looking. It gives a natural matte finish and stays in place all day.  

I really like to apply it with the real techniques buffing brush as I find it gives the most natural coverage. 

If you have oily skin I'd recommend grabbing a sample and seeing if it works for you but if you have dry skin but like a matte finish then I may also be great too because the formula is not drying at all. 

I really love the finish of this foundation; i think it looks so natural on the skin in all lights.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Beauty ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig